Kdevelop 2 crashes [follow]

Omid Givi omid at givi.nl
Wed Jan 10 16:06:52 GMT 2001

On Wed, 10 Jan 2001, Ralf Nolden wrote:

> Probably ;-) If you need kdevelop for KDE 2.1 you need to get the
> version from tag -rKDEVELOP_1_4, not directly from HEAD (which is the
> same you get when omitting no -r flag at all). So what you need to get
> is like
>
> cvs co -rKDEVELOP_1_4 kdevelop

Dear Ralf,

Thanx. But I need to compile/run kdevelop 2 instead, because I'm trying to
provide Modula-3 support for Kdevelop.

Is there something I can do to get kdevelop 2 executed? Does it run
anyway? If positive, where can the problem be traced? It does not seem to
be an extern problem (like from kde or qt ...).

Y.T.
Omid