Kdevelop 2 crashes

Omid Givi omid at givi.nl
Wed Jan 10 14:31:28 GMT 2001

Hi All,

I have just compiled Kdevelop2 (fresh from cvs). But Kdevelop crashes
while loading component DocTreeView. KDE Crash Handler pop's up and says
that the application KDevelop has crashed and caused the signal 11
(SIGSEGV). The backtrace window is empty.

Here is the complete output on STDOUT:

kparts: DockMainWindow::createGUI for 0L
kdevelop (core): Loading component GrepView
kdecore (KLibLoader): library libkdevgrepview.la not found under 'module'
but under 'lib'
kdevelop (grep view): Building GrepView
kdevelop (core): Loading component ProjectView
kdecore (KLibLoader): library libkdevprojectview.la not found under
'module' but under 'lib'
kdevelop (projectview): Building ProjectView
kdevelop (core): Loading component DocTreeView
kdecore (KLibLoader): library libkdevdoctreeview.la not found under
'module' but under 'lib'
kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: library=libkdevdoctreeview:
file=/usr/local/kde/lib/libkdevdoctreeview.la: undefined symbol:
projectSpaceClosed__13KDevComponent
KCrash: crashing.... crashRecursionCounter = 2
KCrash: Application Name = kdevelop path = <unknown>

Additional information:

I compiled and installed KDE 2.1 yesterday. QT is 2.2.3.

Can anybody help me on this? Is there something I'm doint wrong?

Y.T.
Omid