KDevelop 2 release?

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 17:39:14 GMT 2001

--- Benjamin Ellis <zerovoid at indifference.org> wrote:
> Perhaps the KDevelop team could post jobs they needed done so that
> the
> community could better help and know what needs to be done.  I've
> thought
> about working on some KDevelop code for the version 2 release in the
> past,
> but I can't find any documentation on what it's supposed to do, how
> it's
> designed, or what needs to be done on it.  I think the community
> would be
> more willing to help if they knew what they could help on.

Or maybe someone could give a status report on what is actually being
done right now and by whom. Maybe I'm just an impatient p.i.t.a. but it
doesnt seem real obvious to me that there is much development going on.

Again this is an impression from lurking around on this mailing list
for about a month or so. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Please also consider to keep kdevelop-1.4 alive. It is a working
application, yes it lacks structure but it is far from not being worth
saving.

Roland

> -
> kdevelop-request at kdevelop.org with the following body: