KDevelop 2 release?

Benjamin Ellis zerovoid at indifference.org
Fri Feb 23 10:01:25 GMT 2001

> There is no timetable for a KDevelop2 release, as this depends how much
> help we will get from other developers. The current developer team is very
> small and most of them have full time jobs or similiar obligations. I think
> there will be no alpha release in the next 3 months. :-(

Perhaps the KDevelop team could post jobs they needed done so that the
community could better help and know what needs to be done.  I've thought
about working on some KDevelop code for the version 2 release in the past,
but I can't find any documentation on what it's supposed to do, how it's
designed, or what needs to be done on it.  I think the community would be
more willing to help if they knew what they could help on.