KDevelop 2 release?

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.org
Thu Feb 22 15:27:09 GMT 2001

On Dienstag, 20. Februar 2001 22:58, you wrote:
> However, as my projects have gotten more complex, I've
> grown to like some of the features found in KDEStudio,
> namely the ability to create multiple targets
> (executables, shared and static libraries, etc.)
> within one project.  I have been told that KDevelop 2
> will contain a similar feature.  How close are we to a
> KDevelop 2 release?  Can I expect one within a couple
> of months?  What about a beta release?

There is no timetable for a KDevelop2 release, as this depends how much help
we will get from other developers. The current developer team is very small
and most of them have full time jobs or similiar obligations. I think there
will be no alpha release in the next 3 months. :-(

Ciao!
Sandy

--
The question is not, can they reason? nor,can they talk?
but, can they suffer? (Jeremy Bentham)