Tutorial about implementing QT Designer dialogs ?

Girard Henri henrigirard at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 12 19:43:49 GMT 2001

that's nice of you : But that I could do it myself !!!
The problem is you are english I am not... and your
language is a bit difficult to understand when it for
technical purposes...
But thanks ! if someone wants to do what I ask for ...
it would be interseting not only for me but for all
people who are trying to use this kind of tools .. or
maybe you want to keep it for english speaking people
only ? or for expert ?
regards,
henri
--- Ralf Nolden <nolden at kde.org> a écrit : > Girard