Tutorial about implementing QT Designer dialogs ?

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Mon Feb 12 19:40:14 GMT 2001

Girard Henri wrote:

> adding a
> > class that inherits your designer class is the way
> > to go.
> I am a newbie I don't know how to inherit a class in
> kdevelop ? can you explain ?
> thanks,
> henri

Well please take a look at the english manual to see how to do it
correctly, it contains a chapter about the designer integration now,
thanks to danimo. That should explain inheritance, otherwise please have
a look at the web for some resouces about C++ basics.

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org