Tutorial about implementing QT Designer dialogs ?

August Hörandl august.hoerandl at gmx.at
Sun Feb 11 19:06:14 GMT 2001

Ralf Nolden wrote:

> > Any objections to link anmas docus in the manual?
> Yes and No. The Manual does the trick I think, annma´s tutorial needs a
> good rewrite for various parts especially how to add the ui file to a
> kdevelop project (i.e. to say "File" - "New" in KDevelop, then select Qt
> Designer file and just open that, then reimplement the virtual slots of
> the designer dialog in a Class derived from the class the uic delivers
> automatically by project management during the build process)

how about a "form based application" template in the project wizard ?
i think of something like visual basic, delphi etc.: just a form
which is used as main window -- the wizard could create an empty
ui file for qt designer and a derived class for the user to fill

just my 2c

Gustl

August Hörandl                  august.hoerandl at gmx.at
Hi!  I'm Signature Virus 99!
Copy me into your .signature and join the fun!