KDevelop doesn't work

Girard Henri henrigirard at yahoo.fr
Sat Dec 29 08:11:08 GMT 2001

Hi :)
First happy new year... too... So as I believe most
"experts" maybe in party today... I will try to help
you :) lol
I am a newbie too... But i read something like your
problem in the kdev archiv... and the solution to
solve it...
Look in the archives ... And when the expert will
comme back they will explain it to you.. if you
haven't solved it before..
I have read that suse has a bug in kdev in the last
version ?
I don't use suse because I can't get it... lol... But
at least my distrib works well (after a long time
training and trying other distrib to compare -M8.1)
Good luck :)
Henri