Fw: Status on the kUML project.

Tarjei Knapstad tarjeik at chemcon.no
Wed Aug 29 21:06:18 BST 2001

On Wed, 29 Aug 2001, Darius Stachow wrote:

> Hi Tarjei,

Hey Darius.

I've taken the liberty of forwarding this to the KDevelop list as well.
Hope that's ok.

> I've posted your mail in our mailing list. Gerard Flynn has sent an answer
> (at the bottom of this mail)
>
> I still haven't found the time to write you a mail with my comments on this
> topic.
> I'm sorry for that :-( But I will do it asap.

No problem, I've got a shitload to do at work these days myself. Which
also means I haven't gotten around to do any work on KDevelop yet, as my
life is currently reduced to the good ole' work-eat-sleep :(

Original discussion follows:

--
Tarjei Knapstad, MSc
Head of Software Development