Wishlist - better project management

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue Aug 21 08:34:24 BST 2001

On Tuesday, 21. August 2001 06:53, you wrote:

Hi,

thanks for your comments. If you have a look at the HEAD version (3.0), there
have been some improvements on this done already. As mentioned earlier, the
usability and the C/C++ compiler settings will be changing in September there
when I have more time. If you have some minutes then I would be pleased for
any help there as I don't own a copy of VC++ to have any comparison. So your
comments on how to make things easier would help a lot here :)

Ralf

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org