Crash when during build

Julian Rockey linux at jrockey.com
Sat Aug 18 19:34:37 BST 2001

Re the below:

1. In KDevelop 2.0, the same two lines need to be added to the
CMakeOutputWidget constructor too (I did my initial testing in 1.4 I'm sorry
- I applied it to 2.0 this morning and it works)

2. This is not a very nice fix - I intended it as a workaround as I assumed
there was something odd in my configuration causing the crash. Just remember
if you are committing it then expect a few comments about "why does the text
wrap around and fill up my message box".

The real issue is whether there is a bug in QMultiLineEdit. I posted this on
the qt-interest group, no info yet.

The other thing I'm not sure of is why QMultiLineEdit is being used at all
for this purpose - why not QTextView?