Kdevelop vs. KDE Studio

ljp ljp at llornkcor.com
Thu Aug 16 18:26:46 BST 2001

At 18:59 8/16/2001 +0200, you wrote:

>Well, that's what this list is for :) so you'd better come up with this
>during a beta phase so this can be fixed what annoys you. Mind we're
>developing kdevelop with kdevelop, but that doesn't imply you're always using
>all features you've been working on 2 or 3 years ago :)
>
>Errm...preferrably your contribution is appreciated much more with a fix, of
>course :)) Anyway, feel free, as I said, to contribute in whichever way your
>time and energy allows it.
>
>Ralf

Yep, I have in the past. :) Don't get me wrong, Ralf, I love kdevelop. like
I said, I have used it since .54, have seen many bugs and irritants come
and go. I remember when commenting/uncommenting was just a patch!
And as for fixes are concerned.. Man, there's alot of code to grok there! I
did , at one time, change code to allow more than 5 projects to be shown. I
didn't submit that, cause it was such an easy 'fix'. ahhh open source is
great, eh?

ljp