needing help again...

John Gluck john.gluck at sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 22 14:55:01 BST 2001

Hi

Did you check for any spurious characters in normal3view.h and normal3view.cpp. Sometimes a couple of
extra characters are accidently typed and cause this tyoe of error.

Was the Normal3View class generated by kdevelop??? If not you may need to prevent multiple inclusions of
the headers by doing something like:

#ifndef FILENAME_H
#define FILENAME_H

//All the rest of your header files stuff

#endif FILENAME_H

If that doesn't work, then perhaps you could include your files in another post. It's easier to
understand what's happening when you can see the code.

John