needing help again...

Charles Kibue ckibue at mailafrica.net
Sun Apr 22 19:14:39 BST 2001

On Sunday 22 April 2001 16:33, you wrote:
> the Normal3View inherit KHtmlPart instead of QWidget. But when modifying
> normal3view.h to include khtmlview.h and khtml_part.h and changing the
> class definition to
> "class Normal3View : public KHtmlPart // QWidget"

Hi,
 	The parent class should be KHTMLPart .... my suggestion is to install the
kdelibs source code, generate KDE Docs with kdoc and include them in your
search index...those docs are real handy! You may also download the docs from
ftp://ftp.kde.com/pub/devel/kdeapidocs/kdeapidoc.tar.bz2

--
Regards,
Kibue Karugu.