difference between compiling a distribution and compiling in kdevelop?

Philipp Lensing maniac at squishers.de
Sat Apr 21 22:57:12 BST 2001

Hi folks!
I want to write a client/server application under kde2/qt2 which uses
basic
network-includes.. In this application I need to read out sockets with
qsocketnotifier .. My problem is that the programm only run correct if I

create a distribution of it and compile it there .. If KDevelop
compiling it,
the socket-read-function doesn´t work correct :( (doesn´t read the
socket)..

How can I tell KDevelop to use the same compiler-options as in the
distribution-file?

thx in advanced (and sorry for the bad english ;) )!

CU ... Philipp!