Gideon

Bernd Gehrmann bernd at physik.hu-berlin.de
Tue Apr 17 12:22:49 BST 2001

On Tue, 17 Apr 2001, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> > > that shows folders but no files. So I tried to open Gideon (I
> > > assume the 'gideonprj' is the project file) by opening the
> > > directory it was in (ie ~/progs/kde/kdevelop/").

This should definitely work. Have you done a 'make install'?
What does the debug output say?

> comes up with that I'd be thankful. I think at least directly loading
> the project after using import project directory would help,

Sure. Also the application wizard should generate a project file.
And the import dialog should have a button for choosing the
directory with a KFileDialog. The current version is just a
quick 5 min. hack. Before that, directories and languages were
simply hardcoded ;-)

Bernd.