kdk-1.21?

Steven Suson suson at TuckerEnergy.com
Tue Sep 26 17:43:41 BST 2000

Hello again,

    From the description of the current situation, I believe that Sandy's target
sounds like a good, and realistic one. I had no idea that we would be getting Qt
Designer before KDevelop 2.0. I haven't used it yet, but I've heard nothing but
good things.

    So I cast my vote for an end of October target. If any assistance is needed
in beta testing or packaging (Red Hat RPM's), please let me know.

Steven Suson