kdk-1.21?

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.org
Tue Sep 26 11:53:39 BST 2000

On Die, 26 Sep 2000, you wrote:
> [...]

This wouldn't make much sense as the KDE2 templates need also an update
again.  I think we should wait until the KDE2 release (10-14 october 2000)
and then update the templates and finished the qtdesigner integration. (it is
much easier now with the new am_edit). I don't want to promise to much but I
think a KDevelop1.2.1/KDK1.2.1 release should be possible in the end of
october.

Ciao!
Sandy
--