kdk-1.21?

Steven Suson suson at TuckerEnergy.com
Tue Sep 26 01:17:11 BST 2000

Greetings all,

    It would seem to me, that with all the fixes to kdevelop itself, and
with a new version of cervisia out now, that we could be nearing the
time for a, oh, say, kdk-1.21 or some such... Are there plans in the
works for something like this? I realize efforts are focused on kdevelop
2.0, but with all this stuff in place, perhaps it would be prudent (and
cool) to go ahead with another release...

    Comments? Opinions? I'd be glad to help put this together.

Thanks for your time,
Steven Suson
"Keep the faith."