Bug ??? found with internal debugger (2 ) and OpenGL more specifi c ...

czgda at ocag.ch czgda at ocag.ch
Tue Sep 12 15:53:55 BST 2000

Hi again,
i wrote the bug report based on OpenGL and the internal debugger. I played
around a little bit more. It seems NOT to be a
problem to OpenGL datatypes. It seems that global array variables are not
shown with the internal debugger.

When i have a GLOBAL array  :float temp[] ={1.2,1.3, .....}
I tried to add "temp" to the VAR Tab : didnt work, nothing shown when
clicked on the expanding arrow
I tried to add "temp[1]" : did work, content is shown correct.

When i have a local variable array as above - everything is shown correct in
the VAR Tab!

Sorry for my first "wrong" description of this bug.

Daniel