SuSE 7.0 and KDE2

Ken Brakey brakeykr at poncacity.net
Sat Sep 9 03:13:02 BST 2000

:-))) Wait for SuSE-7.1, would be the easiest way. :-)))

The developers say it will be the end of October before
KDE2 will be realeased as stable. You could download some
of the latest packages and try them, IF, you're in a hurry.
Ken

--
If Windows IS the answer, Then it
must have been a DUMB question!