kde2 libs_docs on kdevelop 1.2

Chema jmolles at airtel.net
Thu Oct 26 10:11:40 BST 2000

El _: concatenation of dates and time
_: Thursday
Jue 26 _: October
Oct 2000 10:57, escribiste:
> Oliver Sbanski wrote:

> > > Hi Ralf:
> > > You don't offend me OK?
> > > I solved (more or less) the problem.I make symlink to my new libs_doc
> > > dir. on the old libs_doc dir & at least I can see the new docs.But I
> > > still have problems with one file called search_result.html.If I
> > > haven't one I can't see the results of a search,& if I install an old
> > > one I found I only see always the same result.
> > > Who generate this file? How can I make another file that works?
> > > Regards
> > > Chema
> >
> > I am having the same problems with the online help of kdevelop 1.2
> > (kdevelop20000909.tar.gz) since a while - it does not generate a new
> > ".kde/share/apps/kdevelop/search_result.html" after a search.  In my
> > case, this happened already under KDE 1.1.2, with standard installation
> > of the snapshot and no manual changes to document paths. It used to work
> > before.
> >
> > Oli
>
> I think I can remember that there was a problem if the file didn´t
> exist. Maybe you should create an empty file where it is expected and
> see if that works. Think there is the file creation missing in the
> setup.
>
> Ralf
Hi
Doesn't works.I create one now on $HOME/.kde/share/apps/kdevelop with size 0
& when I obtain the results I can see "size 0" (or if you prefer... I can't
see nothing)...
If I install again kdevelop,& after I delete all my config files,do you thing
I can obtain a good search_result.html file?
Regards
Chema

Regards