AW: Problems with codepages

Jörg Preiß J.Preiss at gastrofix.com
Mon May 15 15:55:23 BST 2000

Thank you, but I am not quit sure if this will be enough. When we were
young, all data was kept in binaries. And I have to reuse this data to be
compatible with older versions (well, at least in some programs where's too
much work to write a new file format).
Probably I have to integrate the recode sources into my app. But I think
there has to be an easier way, especially with qt.