[Fwd: glade]

Massimo Morin mmorin at schedsys.com
Fri May 5 16:04:34 BST 2000

I think the KDevelop mailing list user are interested into this as
well...
why not extending the discussion to them too? ;)

my $0.02

MAx

--
  Massimo Morin                                _...__..-'
mmorin at schedsys.com                          .'
 (617) 484 2999 h                          .'
 (617) 512 0203 c                        .'   Airline
                                       .'    Solutions
      `   `;'-.-'         '-    ._     Scheduling Systems Inc.
        .--'``  '._      - '   .       Three University Office Park
         `""'-.    `---'    ,          95 Sawyer Road
 ''--..__      `\                      Waltham, 02453 Massachusetts USA
         ``''---'`\      .'            +1 (781) 893-0390 x 126
                   `'. '               http://www.schedsys.com
Software Engineer    `'.