createing qt-examples from dalheimer with kdevelop

Christoph Lehmann christoph.lehmann at unifr.ch
Wed May 3 15:44:04 BST 2000

Dear people from kdevelop
First, I am totally new at the linux community, also with Qt-programming or
programming for linux generally. I would like to program with qt only, but
by means of the kdevelop ide, which I like very much. But now my question.
How can I build the qt-examples from the dalheimer-book "programming with
qt" within the kdevelop ide? I don't want a qt-project with the
document-view-architecture for that. Actually I startet now with a kde-mini
project and included the qt-libraries instead of the kde-libs. But still i
have two files "projectname.cpp" and "projectname.h" beside the "main.cpp"
file (the last one would be sufficient). I cannot delete the two former
files, since then I would get a moc-error. So how can I succeed? Why isn't
there a qt-mini project-template? By the way, I work with kdevelop 1.1 and
qt 1.44.
Thanks for help
Christoph