Ploting graphic

David Sweet dsweet at Glue.umd.edu
Thu Mar 30 16:10:51 BST 2000

You could use KPlotW.  You pass it X and Y values in an array and it
will create a plot for you with the appropriate scale.  Of course, you
can adjust the scale and various other attributes. Printing is also
supported.

It's packaged in a library and is available at
http://www.chaos.umd.edu/~dsweet/KDE/KPlotW    The version that I
have posted compiled against the HEAD branch on 1/29/00.  If you send
me an email, I'll be glad to send you the KDE 1.* version.

Dave