Header-files with Extension .hh

Stu Owen stu at kmsplc.com
Fri Mar 24 13:37:18 GMT 2000

mh wrote:

> debug("Ehmke Eggert ICN WN ES D 56, Mit, 22 Mär 2000"):
> [snip]
> > > Aha...you are right. They don't appear in the "LVF" under "headers".
> > > They are shown in the "others" section.
> > > Michael
> > >
> >       It would be nice to move the files to the place I want them. In the
> > properties dialogue the file type is shown as "HEADER". However, they apear
> > in the "others" section.
> >
> >       cu
> >       Eggert
> Hi,
> I don't know whether this has been fixed in the meantime, but maybe
> anyone is interested in this:
>
> 1. A simple workaround:
> Edit your .kdevprj file manually.
> Open it with an editor and search for a line that looks like this:
> Headers=*.h,*.hxx,*.hpp,*.H,
> Change it to:
> Headers=*.h,*.hh,*.hxx,*.hpp,*.H,
> Reload your project in kdevelop. Now the header files with extension
> ".hh" are shown under "headers" in the LFV.
>
> 2. Fix the problem in CKAppwizard.cpp
> The real problem seems to be located there around line 2584 (sorry,
> no patch). The code looks like:
>
>   group_filters.clear();
>   group_filters.append("*.h");
>   group_filters.append("*.hxx");
>   group_filters.append("*.hpp");
>   group_filters.append("*.H");
>
> Add the line:
>
>   group_filters.append("*.hh");
>
> This only has an effect for new projects. If you have an old project
> you have to use the workaround under 1.
>
> (hope this is correct ... Ralf?)
>
> bb Michael

That appears to be more like an actual fix than a mere workaround.

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily Knowledge Management Software plc.  This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient.
If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error please notify the Systems Manager by telephone on 44 (0) 161 227 9009