CVS and KDevelop

Markus Gustavsson mighty at fragzone.se
Thu Mar 23 08:50:58 GMT 2000

Hello

It's obvious that different people have different needs and habits
when it comes to how they develop their software. I can only answer
for my opinion, which is that the CVS integration is the absolutely
most important part of KDevelop right now, which should have 100%
priority. I use KDevelop on a daily basis, often 4 - 8 hours per day,
and the thing, of all things, that would help me the most today,
is a good and powerfull CVS integration in KDevelop, with support
for remote repositories, and a nice visual part which lets one see
right off, which files has been modified and stuff like that.
It would be nice to be able to just klick on a button to have color-
diffs of changes between recent versions appear too.
I guess that most people would NOT have full CVS Integration on top
of their wishlist, but at least, now, you have my opinion :-)

	/Markus Gustavsson