CVS and KDevelop

Bjoern Krombholz bjkro at gmx.de
Thu Mar 23 07:13:22 GMT 2000

Robin POSS wrote:

> [snip]
> >
> >> If some documentation could answer all these questions, please tell me
> >> where I
> >> can find it.
> >
> >info cvs
>
> I doubt I will be able to find there some info about how KDevelop interacts
> with CVS...
> Thanks anyway.

Not about interaction but some generals.

KDevelop just does the things described in the manual.
You need an initialized cvs root directory (did you do the "cvs init"?) or
a cvs server you are allowed to use.

KDevelop offers the developer's functions.
Create a new repository with the settings in Project->New dialog
(put in the location of your initialized CVSROOT), the other functions
like described in KDevelop's manual.

Bjoern