CVS on remote server

Jon Anderson janderson at onelink.com
Mon Mar 20 16:50:47 GMT 2000

>Hi folks,
>is it possible to use a cvs-repository on a cvs-server like
>sourceforge. Or can you only use a local cvs repository? If I can use a
>remote server please tell me how.
>Thanks in advance.

I do.   You just need to take the same steps as you normally would with
remote cvs. You need to set up CVS to use SSH as it's default RSH and upload
your shared key to sourceforge.  (There is help on how to do this on
sourceforge.)   After an initial checkout,  you can then perform cvs
commands just like you would for a local cvs repository, which is what
KDevelop does.

Jon