Debugging console app

Jacek Stolarczyk jacek at mer.chemia.polsl.gliwice.pl
Wed Mar 15 08:56:20 GMT 2000

Hi,

I'm trying to debug a console app usig the internal debugger. The app uses
a bunch of printf/scanf pairs and normally works without much problems.
But when I try to run in within the debugger I get on the stdout tab the
result of the first printf (say "Enter first number: "), but the where
should I enter this number so it can be scanf'ed? Putting it in stdout tab
echoes this number but nothing else happens. How should I debug such app
then and still use this simple method of entering numbers?

Best wishes,

Jacek Stolarczyk
--
jstolarz on cvs.kde.org
Coordinator of Polish Translations of KDE