couple of bugs.

Eric OURSEL eric.oursel at serfrance.fr
Mon Mar 13 10:23:04 GMT 2000

Sheldon Lee Wen wrote:
> 2: There is no vertical scroll bar on the "tree view" pane. It makes
> getting
> to things very difficult for larger projects.
Sorry I don't understand. There is one! Kdevelop is running now and I
see a scrollbar. I have compiled Kdevelop 1.1 on Mandrake 7.

> Not sure if this is a bug but:
> 3: When clicking on a class under the CV tab the header file gets loaded
> under the "header/resources" tab/window but the cpp file doesn't get
> loaded
> under the "c/c++ files" tab/window. To change to that file you have to
> switch
> to the "LFV" tab and click on the file directly. This is REALLY
> annoying.
Yes, You are right. I think there are still bugs in the classparser.
Sometimes, it can't find the definition of the class so it only shows
the declaration.

I have noticed also that some methods are not shown in the tree view. I
think it is always a problem with the classparser.

Best regards