suggestion

llornkcor llornkcor at llornkcor.com
Fri Mar 10 14:19:47 GMT 2000

I have a suggestion.... and since the development is turning towards kdevelop 2,
this may be moot.
But, I always use emacs along side of kdevelop, as the editor in emacs is more
developed, and has my preferences for indentation, and better
syntax highlighting. My suggestion is, to be able to have kdevelop remember
where the cursor is, and automatically rebuffer the file (instead of having to
click 'yes' every time), if it is modified outside the kdevelop editor, and move
the cursor back, at least to the same line number, or even just the same
function as before.
Just a thought....

LP