kfiledialog bug?

Ralf Nolden rnolden at kdevelop.de
Wed Mar 8 17:17:57 GMT 2000

teddyw at gmx.net wrote:

> How can i use two or more filters in getOpenFileName-function generated by
> KDevelop 1.1? The separation by space, as in the documentation said, doesn't
> seem to work, e.g. i18n("*|All files *.cpp|CPP files").
>
> --
> Sent through GMX FreeMail - http://www.gmx.net
Try to find out how that is done with the KImageIO functions, there is a
method (I used that in the tutorial, have a look there) that, if you use
it at that place in file dialog, will insert all available file formats
to open and save. Just call it on stderr and look how the output works.

Ralf

--
Ralf Nolden

Ardennenstr. 41