PDF Documentation

Hans Aschauer aschauer at theorie.physik.uni-muenchen.de
Wed Mar 8 12:03:42 GMT 2000

Hi everybody,

First of all: kdevelop-1.1 is really great.

Second:

I produced a set of small, hyperref'ed and on-screen readable pdf-files
out of the sgml documentation (addendum, libref, tutorial about 350k,
manual and programming about 500k).

You can download them from my homepage as

http://www.theorie.physik.uni-muenchen.de/~aschauer/addendum_en.pdf
                                                    libref_en.pdf
                                                    manual_en.pdf
                                                    programming_en.pdf
                                                    tutorial_en.pdf

If you have any questions and/or comments, please feel free to email me
(I am not suscribed to this list, sorry).

Is there a way to upload them to the kdevelop ftp server?

Hans

--
Hans.Aschauer at Physik.uni-muenchen.de