KDevelop 1.1 bug??

Lingchong You you at cae.wisc.edu
Mon Mar 6 19:24:15 GMT 2000

Hello there,

I've had this problem for quite a while and can't figure out
what might be wrong.

So here is the problem --

Everytime I try to creat a new project using KDevelop
(1.0beta x -- 1.1) with CVS version control, there is a
mess: KDevelop doesn't creat anything, but instead, it
just copies *every* file in my home directory recursively
into the target project directory *and* the cvsroot
directory.

If I set the vcs control to be "NONE", the generation
process is just fine.

I'm primarily using KDevelop1.1 compiled on RH6.1. (I was
unable to compile KDevelop 1.1 on SGI IRIX6.5, but Kdevelop
1.0beta4 has the same behavior on IRIX6.5...)

Any idea on what's going on? Thanks for any suggestions!

Regards,
Lingchong

Lingchong You
Dept. of Chemical Engineering, UW-Madison
http://life.che.wisc.edu/you