configure: error: your system fails at linking a small KDE application!

Billy Billy_gk at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 2 00:10:40 GMT 2000

Hi:
	I'm new to kdevelop, and I'm having some trouble creating KDE project I
get the following error:

 "configure: error: your system fails at linking a small KDE application!
Check, if your compiler is installed correctly and if you have used the
same compiler to compile Qt and kdelibs as you did use now"

But I can make QT projects with no problem.

I'm using RedHat 6.1 and I instaled KDevelop and KDE in RPM package format. So
what should I do with this error since I didn't compile anything??

Thanks Billy