Paths to Qt-library-Doc and KDE-libraries-Doc and other questions

Robin POSS robinposs at lemel.fr
Sun Mar 5 23:02:04 GMT 2000

Hello!

I am trying to setup my Kdevelop via the menu [options][KDevelop setup]
among the following directories, which should I provide when asked for
Qt-library-Doc and KDE-libraries-Doc?

[root at station2 /]# find / -name doc -type d -print
/root/Tk400.200/doc
/root/usr/doc
/root/ns-allinone-2.1b6/ns-2.1b6/doc
/root/ns-allinone-2.1b6/tk8.0.4/doc
/root/libungif-3.1.0/doc
/usr/X11R6/doc
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/doc
/usr/doc
/usr/doc/lilo-0.20/doc
/usr/doc/minicom-1.82/doc
/usr/doc/pine-4.04/contrib/carmel/doc
/usr/doc/rxvt-2.4.7/doc
/usr/doc/vim-common-5.3/doc
/usr/local/doc
/usr/share/vim/doc
/disk2/usr/local/share/doc
/disk2/usr/local/qt/doc
/disk2/usr/local/qt/extensions/imageio/doc
/disk2/usr/local/qt/extensions/nsplugin/doc
/disk2/usr/local/qt/extensions/xt/doc
/disk2/usr/local/doc
/disk2/usr/local/kdbg-1.0.2/kdbg/doc
/disk2/usr/local/kdoc/doc
/disk2/usr/local/kiconedit-0.3.2/kiconedit/doc
/disk2/usr/local/cvs-1.9/doc
/disk2/kde/share/doc
/disk2/kdevelop-c_cpp-reference/doc
/disk2/kdevelop-1.1beta2/doc

I see a box "Path" in [options][KDevelop setup]
with "qt2.x" and "KDE2.x" in front of  spaces to fill with directories
names.
Is is a problem If I have neither?

Is there a way to convert easily an existing project into kde? Mine is
contained into 164 directories, so using the "create a new project and
[project][add existing files]" method will take me several hours
(because what I would really need is a "add existing _directories_
recursively" command. Can I edit the .kdevprj file
manually?

Is there a "wish list" for kdevelop? If so, where?

What should I do to manage versions of my various files? Is it addressed
 somewhere in the on-line documentation?

Is there a postcript version of the documentations available somewhere?

Cheers,

--
Robin POSS