How: debug in specific working directory??

jbb jbb at ihug.co.nz
Wed Mar 1 20:19:46 GMT 2000

On Thu, 02 Mar 2000, you wrote:
> Yes, you are right, I`m debugging an terminal application, that reads several
> configuration and data files from the current directory.
> So for testing and debugging different data or configurations it would be very
> annoying always to copy the binary in the specific directory.

So you have one project and copy the executable to several different directorys
that contain different test data. That should be okay if you use "Debug other
executable". Let us know if that is a solution for this situation.

> Also for GUI applications, there might be some situations, where it is
> necessary to send a specific gdb command which is not (yet) supported by the
> kdevelop GUI.

Yes, It's on the (large) list of things to do...
As well as
"cin and fgets type inputs will not work as there is no place to input the data"

Note that being on the list isn't a guarantee it'll get done of course.

--
Regards,

jbb
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jbb