How: debug in specific working directory??

jbb jbb at ihug.co.nz
Wed Mar 1 20:09:36 GMT 2000

On Wed, 01 Mar 2000, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> first of all: I`m very impressed with kdevelop, and I am about to switch from
> emacs, ddd etc. to kdevelop.
>
> One problem I have is: I couldn`t find a way to run and debug the executable in
> a certain directory. Is that possible, how can I do this??

Try menu option Debug/Start other/Debug another executable
This allows you to debug any executable. Yes, you do have to have a project
loaded for this option to be available which is redundent if the project and
the executable don't match but that's life at the moment :-)

Is this what you mean?

--
Regards,

jbb