was: Developing KDE2 Apps with Kdevelop 1.1

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Sun Jun 18 21:35:24 BST 2000

Serge Lussier wrote:

> The fact that I can use Kdevelop 1.x under KDE2 is so great!
Guess what we´re using for developing KDevelop 2.0 ;-)

> > Serge, what are you doing ??? ;-)
> lol. - You're right.
> I made up my mind. I will re-install (again) kdk 1.2.
;-) good ;-) remember - you can generate the kdebase libs and koffice
libs as well with the same generation dialog, just leave the current
installed API untouched and generate into the same directory. For
kdebase enter the path to the kdebase source dir, for koffice the path
to koffice/lib.

> Thank you Ralf for your advices.
;-) No problem, we´re doing our best after germany lost the game last
night...fortunately Schumacher did it again today so he saved my weekend
;-)

Ralf
--
Maintainer's Motto: If we can't fix it, it ain't broke.

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

Email: rnolden at kdevelop.de