Right click menu option to Dock/Undock KDevelop 2.0 windows?

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Jun 16 19:40:18 BST 2000

Richard Dale wrote:

> I've been trying out KDevelop 2.0 and I think the various new window handling
> options are great. Especially split views and undockable windows. For
> most projects you're working on two or three main source files at once, but
> doing small changes and refering to, say, ten more source files. So now
> I can have to the main sources as undocked split horizontal windows, with the
> others staying docked and easy to flip through within the KDevelop main window
>
> But I did thought it needed a right clickable to dock/undock windows (under
> the split view one) - so please find attached a small patch to add the menu
> option, if anyone would like to try it out.

Hi Richard,

please be a bit cautious with patches as I started rewriting the
CKDevelop class to use KActions and KParts. That means that the current
KDevelop 2 as it is in CVS will undergo major changes which will make it
more unusable for some time, at least 6 weeks I guess until everthing
has been put together again.

Just a hint from the core side ;-)

Ralf

--
Maintainer's Motto: If we can't fix it, it ain't broke.

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

Email: rnolden at kdevelop.de