Right click menu option to Dock/Undock KDevelop 2.0 windows?

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Sat Jun 17 10:23:23 BST 2000

On Fri, 16 Jun 2000, Ralf Nolden wrote:

> please be a bit cautious with patches as I started rewriting the
> CKDevelop class to use KActions and KParts. That means that the current
> KDevelop 2 as it is in CVS will undergo major changes which will make it
> more unusable for some time, at least 6 weeks I guess until everthing
> has been put together again.
>
> Just a hint from the core side ;-)
Hmm... Perhaps I'll think of the current version of KDevelop 2.0 as 'KDevelop
2.0 classic'. I gather the parser is about to go shortly - my Objective-C
patch works fine for now... oh well. Time to have a go at Objective-C'ifying
kdoc 2.0 perhaps - the author rewrote it for version 2.0 while I was still
patching version 1.0...

-- Richard