Chema jmolles at airtel.net
Fri Jun 2 08:50:04 BST 2000

Tu escribiste:
> I guess an allocation problem inside your application...
> (this causes trouble like this)... sometimes crash... sometimes no
> crash...
>
> If you take off some resources and then it works... maybe your
> pointer/allocation problem then casually it works because the situtation
> inside your memory is another one.
>
> Ciao
>
> Walter
> --
> The KDevelop project: tasin at kdevelop.de [www.kdevelop.org]
> --
> oohhh sveglia.... il mondo e' ammalato, ma x colpa di chi.........
> (Zucchero)
> :-------W. Tasin, FB
> 04,FHM-------------------PGP-KeyID:0x7961A645----------:
> <Key-Fingerprint: 1610 835F 0080 32F4 6140  6CF7 A7D0 44CD 7961A645>
Hi!
Thanks to try help me.
I read last emails on kdevelop's forum & I supose that my problem is related
with: RE: Cannot create/open projects -> SOLUTION,Stefan Hellwig,06-01-2000 15:29
because if you read my last emails,I solved the problem with debug options...
Well,not solved but works more or less fine...
Now there are not  problems with QPixmaps,is possible I related crash/don't
crash with QPixmaps but I think there are not related.
Thanks again
Regards
Chema