W. Tasin tasin at e-technik.fh-muenchen.de
Fri Jun 2 03:08:30 BST 2000

Chema wrote:

> On Wed, 31 May 2000, tĂș escribiste:
> > Hello:
> > I'm new on this list & also on creating programs with kdevelop.
> > I just finish to create a program that works fine... but only under kdevelop's
> > control.
> > When I try to install the program like a normal one,the program crash with the
> > "tipical" <segmentation fault> after shows the main win & before shows another
> > one...
> > When I return to kdevelop the program also crash...
> > I've seen that if I take off the "normal" & "mini" application's icons from
> > $kde_icondir()  the program works fine again,under kdevelop & alone.
> >
> > What that's it means?
> > Thanks
> > Chema
> Excuse me I forget the "subject"...
> Chema (again)...

I guess an allocation problem inside your application...
(this causes trouble like this)... sometimes crash... sometimes no
crash...

If you take off some resources and then it works... maybe your
pointer/allocation problem then casually it works because the situtation
inside your memory is another one.

Ciao

Walter
--