Doubts starting using kdevelop

Rodrigo rodrigo.saiter at ig.com.br
Thu Jul 27 21:02:22 BST 2000

Hi there!

Well, I am novice in the list group and start to use kdevelop a few days
ago. I want to make programs with the kdevelop for DB made in
PostGreSQL. I think that the kdevelop´s interface is great. That´s one
of the reasons that I have choosen it.
However, I have some doubts: Is it possible to make Kdevelop and
PostgreSQL work together? In the Kdevelop setup, it ask about the
kdelibs´directory. but I don´t find it. Always the program say that it
isn´t the true way. Is the kdelibs´directory the directory I create to
install the program?
Thanks a lot for your atention.
Hugs,
Rodrigo - Brazil