how can i compile and run kde-programs with the qt-librarie

Christopher Molnar molnarc at nebsllc.com
Sat Jan 29 16:22:09 GMT 2000

Hello Peter....

I am not sure if anyone replied to you yet, but your English is much
better than you think! Don't appologize for it. I could only wish that my
German was that good. It was slightly embarassing this past summer when I
was visiting Germany with a tour(I actually spent a few days in Dresden),
and then went on to visit relatives in Staudach that I had forgotten most
of my high school German. You are so lucky to be encouraged (if not
required) to learn and understand other lanquages from a very young age.

Enough of that off topic chatter....

As soon as I am done re-compiling my KDE install (takes a few hours) I
will take your program and see what the results are here. I know that my
install is pretty good.

Christopher Molnar
New Enland Business Services, LLC      Aetna, Inc.
Hartford, CT USA                       Middletown, CT USA
molnarc at nebsllc.com                    molnarc at aetna.com