Java IDE support within KDevelop..?

Roberto Alsina ralsina at unl.edu.ar
Thu Jan 27 17:53:09 GMT 2000

To close the JBuilder debate (which I am actually sorry I contributed to):

Those extra 64MB make a hell of a lot of a difference.

As for whether my life is hectic or not, that's entirely my own business.

 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)  ralsina at unl.edu.ar
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`.  " -.-'   Centro de Telematica
  _..`-'_..-_/ /-'_.'           Universidad Nacional del Litoral
(l)-'' ((i).' ((!.'             Santa Fe - Argentina
                                KDE Developer (MFCH)
Not mad, but bound more than a madman is (Romeo and Juliet, Act I Scene II)