Java IDE support within KDevelop..?

OS owensavill at compuserve.com
Thu Jan 27 20:50:10 GMT 2000

I am going to jump to the defense of JBuilder here ! My 128Mb Celery 400 runs
JBuilder quite nicely really. Considering it is running on Sun JDK 1.2.2
release candidate 2, and is completely written in Java (so I understand) I
think the speed is quite admirable really. (Try running a Java app. under
Windows and see why it is called Windoze !!!). JBuilder takes about 11 - 12
second to start up with the active project, Kdevelop about 5 - 6 (from fresh,
with no caching !). 6 seconds ! Boy, you're life must be really hectic !

Leave poor old JBuilder alone, at least it runs on Linux and the Foundation
version is free.

It you system is making scary noises try some Three in One !